Effective: February 15, 2023
Pininos Adventures. owns and operates a service that enables users to research, find, and book travel experiences worldwide. In this Statement, these are collectively referred to as our “Services”.
The information that you and others entrust us with enhances our ability to provide more relevant, personalized, and helpful Services. We know that sharing your personal information with us is based on trust. We take your trust in us seriously and are committed to providing you with helpful information, products, and Services, curated based on the information you have shared with us. Equally, and perhaps more importantly, we are committed to respecting your privacy when you visit our website or use our Services, and being transparent about how we use the information you have entrusted to us. Please review this privacy and cookies statement (“Statement”) carefully to learn about our privacy practices.
This Statement describes how we obtain, use, and process your information – hopefully, in an easily understandable and transparent manner. It informs you of the rights you have, how you can exercise them, and how you can contact us. Please review this Statement carefully to learn about our practices with respect to information and privacy. By visiting our website and mobile application, whether on a computer, phone, tablet, or similar device (each of these is referred to as a “Device”), you acknowledge and confirm that you have read this Statement.
Information Collected and Processed
When you access or use our Services, we collect and process information from and about you to provide the Services in a more personalized and relevant way. Some information we collect passively; for example, with our servers or with cookies or other similar tracking technologies. Some information we collect from different sources, including from you, affiliated entities, business partners, and other independent third-party sources.
2. Information Uses and Purposes
To the extent possible, we want to provide you with relevant content and a tailored experience when you use our Services, and we use information about you to do that, including in the following ways:
Registration and other contracts
- Register and manage your account, including to allow you access to and use of our Services
- Facilitate your bookings
- Process payments or credits
- Make promotional offers to you that may include competitions, gift cards, rewards, cash back, and discounts
Improve our Services
- Use your information for analytical purposes and to enable us to improve our Services
- Provide you with a tailored/optimized experience by grouping users based on, for example, usage, interests, and demographics
- Send you survey or market research invitations
Individualization and customization
- Notify you about special offers, prize draws, competitions, and Services available from us, our affiliates, or our partners that may be of interest to you
- Tailor your experience, including by making inferences about your interests and preferences based on your activity, and customize the ads shown to you both on and off our website
- Communicate with you or facilitate communication between you, our partners, and/or affiliates
- Conduct, monitor and record your calls or interactions with us; for example, your communications with our customer service or sales teams, or through our use of pixels and similar technologies to monitor how you interact with our emails to you, such as whether you open or click on content in our emails
- Host your reviews, ratings, photos, videos and other content
- Customize your experience, including customizing the ads shown to you on and off our website
- Respond to your questions and comments
- Resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems
- Prevent fraud and other potentially prohibited or unlawful activities
- Comply with relevant laws, respond to legal requests, prevent harm, and protect our rights and the rights of other users and third parties
- Provide payment services, including to detect and prevent money laundering, fraud and security incidents, to comply with legal obligations, and to enforce payments terms of service
Please note, if we use automated decision-making to process your personal information, we will implement appropriate measures required to safeguard your rights and freedoms including your right to obtain human intervention.